UNITED STATES TOLL FREE
TPAVC is not a government agency.
NEW U.S. PASSPORT RENEWAL
Renew a U.S. Passport in as little as 24 hours
We specialize in same-day passport services in Austin, Dallas, Houston, and throughout the United States. Renew your U.S. passport today.
Pricing for a U.S. Passport Renewal
|Business Days||10-14 Days||6-9 Days||2-5 Days||24 Hours|
Download Passport Documents
We Take Passport Photos
TPAVC will take photos for your passport application.
Step-by-Step Checklist Overview & Passport Application Instructions
DS-82 Passport Application Form
- Please complete the U.S. Department of State’s DS-82 application form. Be advised that the DS-82 application must be completed online and then printed for submission. Applications may be completed at one of our local offices.
- Hand written forms are NOT accepted.
- Sign and Date your application in black ink.
Letter of Authorization Form - (LOA)
- One Signed Original LOA must be submitted.
- The Letter of Authorization enables The Passport & Visa Company to hand carry your expedited passport application and certified documents into the US Department of State on your behalf. The LOA authorizes our agents to be notified and address any potential problems that may arise during the passport expediting process.
Passport – Size Photographs
- Identical taken within the last six months showing your current appearance
- Color Photo
- Full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
- 2x2 Passport sized between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head.
- Taken in normal street attire. Uniforms should not be worn in photographs except religious attire that is worn daily.
- Do NOT wear a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
- If you normally wear prescription glasses, you MUST REMOVE them for your passport photograph.
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless you need them for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required.
- Do NOT wear a white shirt
Current U.S. Passport
- You will need to provide your PHYSICAL most recent passport.
- Please be advised that your passport should be undamaged. Passports should be free of fraying, tears, damage to the credential page and pages that have been separated from the binding. Severe damage can be deemed mutilated by the Passport Agency in which case the applicant may have to apply for a new passport.
Proof of Travel
- Copy of your international airline, bus, or cruise ticket or a round trip itinerary
- If traveling by personal vehicle, an original letter from the applicant addressed to the US Department of State-Passport Agency detailing your international travel plans.
- An original, signed letter from your employer on the company’s letterhead, address to the US Department of State – Passport Agency detailing your international travel.
- Provide a check or money order made payable to the US Department of State for $170.00. NOTE: Please indicate your Full Name and Date of Birth in the memo field of your check.
- Example: (Pauline LeAnn Brazo 10-Oct-1980).
- In lieu of providing a separate check, this government fee can be paid with the expedite fee as part of your “Order.” The Passport and Visa Company will provide the check on your behalf to the Department of State.
- You will need to provide your PHYSICAL most recent passport. Please be advised that your passport should be undamaged. Passports should be free of fraying, tears, damage to the credential page and pages that have been separated from the binding. Severe damage can be deemed mutilated by the Passport Agency in which case the applicant may have to apply for a new passport.
TPAVC Order Form
- Please download and complete The Passport & Visa Company Order Form with your payment information. Accepted forms of payment include: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Money Order, Cash or payment by Check.