EXPEDITED TRAVEL VISAS FOR UZBEKISTAN
Listed below is all the information for a Foreign National to travel to Uzbekistan.
Isn't the travel visa information you are looking for? Search again.
Travel Alerts / Special Notes:
Instructions for Travel Visa Application:
NOTE: All visa fees apply to the citizens of all countries, EXCEPT for Austria, Belgium,France,Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Spain, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan. (Reference Fee Table Below).
A) Provide your PHYSICAL passport.
- The Passport MUST be signed.
- Your Passport MUST have (2) blank visa pages that are adjacent to each other.
- The Passport Must have at least (6) months remaining validity from date of entry.
Note: Please be advised that your passport should be undamaged. Passports should be free of fraying, tears, damage to the credential page and pages that have been separated from the binding.
B) One Complete and Signed Uzbekistan On- Line Application Form.
C) Copy of Passport Data Page and (copy of visas, stamps, & other records).
D) One Passport-Size Photograph.
E) Complete TPAVC Order Form & Payment.
All fees are based on regular (7 business days, starting next day after application is received) processing.
For expedited processing (3 business days, starting next day after application is received) the visa fee increases by 50%.
Expedited processing fee applies after all calculations, including additional entries.
Consular Section does not provide same or next day services.
- Visa fee is waived for minors under 16.
- Visa fee and processing time for citizens of Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Spain, Switzerland (citizens of Japan pay only $ 20 administrative fee):
Multiple entries (tourist/private/business) up to one month $80 (two business days processing) Multiple entries (business) up to one year $ 270 (two business days processing)
Transit visas are issued according to the fees given in the table above.
- Visa fee for citizens of Turkmenistan:
single entry up to 10 days stay $ 60 (regular processing) single entry up to 20 days stay $ 70 (regular processing) single entry up to one month $ 80 (regular processing) each additional month $ 60 multiple entries up to one month $ 80 (regular processing) each additional month $ 60 transit visa $ 65 (3 days processing)
- Visa fee for citizens of Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan:
- multiple entries up to one month
- $ 24 (regular processing)
- multiple entries up to six months
- $ 20 (regular processing)
- multiple entries up to one year
- $ 40 (regular processing)
- transit visa (single or double entry)
- $ 24 (3 days processing)